Here's how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 blogs that are deserving (I chose 4).
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me (that I may not have covered in my blog):
1. I hate rodeos. Abhor them. They are cruel and unusual.
2. I close all the shutters and dance to crazy music every morning.
3. I drool over tools. Think they are amazing. Most recent purchase: a router.
4. I wish I could belong to a Bloomsbury-like group, be one of the Russian Five (the composers, not the hockey players) or live in an intentional, green, artistic community.
5. I love toys. When my grandchildren get a toy from me, it's usually been opened and played with.
6. I have about 1,000 CDs (Yikes, I just realized how much money that represents!). All of Eva Cassiday's, most of Nina Simone's, Yo Yo Ma's, John Lewis's (of the Modern Jazz Quartet), Jenny Oaks Baker's (a sweet Mormon girl who plays violin beautifully), the Mo Tab's (Mormon Tabernacle Choir - love their CDs, especially Peace Like A River), and the Kronos Quartet's. Every kind of music is represented in my collection.
7. I know how to drive a motorcycle (sold it years ago - decided I wanted to meet future grandchildren).
All of the blogs listed on my sidebar are deserving and obviously favorites, but I choose to bug (because they have been with me a long time):
And of course I would've picked Alanna at The Chipper Writer, but she picked me first. Thanks again to Alanna! I thought this was a fun way to share our interests and friends.